posted by oatsandapples at 07:15
Haiyoh. How did your skinny little ass manage to breaka toilet seat??? Were you hugging your luggage or something? :-DLooks like I should pack a dozen loo seats if I ever do go to Japan...
By sleepyhead77, at Monday, July 31, 2006
LOL!!! big fat ass????steph, u're supposed to sit or squat over the bowl, not jump on it!!!!btw, did u cut your buttocks in the process????
By D, at Monday, July 31, 2006
Hey george's girlfriend and D!no i wasn't hurt, but thanks for the concern! hahah i was sliding around and happened to sit on the part that wasn't reinforced by the rubber bongs (is that wat you call it?!) and it cracked....
By oatsandapples, at Tuesday, August 01, 2006
Post a Comment << Home
3 Comments:
Haiyoh. How did your skinny little ass manage to breaka toilet seat??? Were you hugging your luggage or something? :-D
Looks like I should pack a dozen loo seats if I ever do go to Japan...
By
sleepyhead77, at Monday, July 31, 2006
LOL!!! big fat ass????
steph, u're supposed to sit or squat over the bowl, not jump on it!!!!
btw, did u cut your buttocks in the process????
By
D, at Monday, July 31, 2006
Hey george's girlfriend and D!
no i wasn't hurt, but thanks for the concern! hahah i was sliding around and happened to sit on the part that wasn't reinforced by the rubber bongs (is that wat you call it?!) and it cracked....
By
oatsandapples, at Tuesday, August 01, 2006
Post a Comment
<< Home