1/2 a day in hospital
no, its not me, its Gin. these are the photos that Elaine took:
it started with constant vomiting, inability to pee and blooody blooody stool.

With her comfort bear with her, on a drip at the hospital.

with a needle in her leg to make for easier insertion of drip - in preparation for the next day's vet vist.

the bitch is ok now, i think..... recovering.....
it started with constant vomiting, inability to pee and blooody blooody stool.

With her comfort bear with her, on a drip at the hospital.

with a needle in her leg to make for easier insertion of drip - in preparation for the next day's vet vist.

the bitch is ok now, i think..... recovering.....

2 Comments:
If only I took a picture of the bag of blood I collected as sample for the vet... it would be a big shock to everyone whp sees it! But I was in a rush to admit her. Anw, it's inability to POO. Heez. She's slowly recovering... but guess who is having a queasy stomach and feeling sick and unwell today... Mervin. *faints*
I place some hot towels on his tummy at intervals and gave him some honey to ease the tummy ache. Also did some light massage so as to improve blood circulation. He's sleeping better now. :) Will observe the two of them and hunt ard for the idiotic cause of this 'poisoning'... GROWL. Take care! -elaine
By
munchlikeacow, at Thursday, October 26, 2006
And she was at a CLINIC, not hospital okie Mousey... the clinic is much nearer to my house and I' more acquainted with the ppl working there... easier to get 'discounts' hehe.
By
munchlikeacow, at Thursday, October 26, 2006
Post a Comment
<< Home