posted by oatsandapples at 21:53
Heez. Such an HONOUR to have my picture and drawing outside of your room... haha. it is a really nice surprise to me. :)
By Elaine, at Sunday, January 21, 2007
Is that the doggie I gave you?? :) Yay!
By Michelle-Lea, at Tuesday, January 23, 2007
I love the "squid" lip of yours! And Gin is cooooool. mum
By The Artist, at Tuesday, January 23, 2007
Post a Comment << Home
3 Comments:
Heez. Such an HONOUR to have my picture and drawing outside of your room... haha. it is a really nice surprise to me. :)
By
Elaine, at Sunday, January 21, 2007
Is that the doggie I gave you?? :) Yay!
By
Michelle-Lea, at Tuesday, January 23, 2007
I love the "squid" lip of yours! And Gin is cooooool. mum
By
The Artist, at Tuesday, January 23, 2007
Post a Comment
<< Home